Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonshine?
lau.gif

1) If it's shine, I'm canceling all other plans to be there.

2) Eeyore, you're stuck with me. I'm still trying to earn commission on your birds.
lau.gif

3) Eeyore, I'm glad you answered RB because I'm sitting here all. Huh? That's what you got out of that post? I agree that that particular paragraph was, perhaps, just perhaps, a bit on the snarky side. I didn't think anyone would mistake it for being the basis of the post though. The first and third paragraph, plus the last sentence was the (intended) basis.

4) I have been wasting time surfing the internet all afternoon thinking it was Friday and I could totally play off the whole 'It's Friday! No WORK!" thing until I just realized it's THURSDAY. You guys suck. (It's your fault I can't keep my days straight, after all.)

Ummm let us set this straight for the record..... Nowhere do I EVER recall wanting Uggo's. Big , little , or in between. Uggo's are ugly. LOL.
lol.png
I dont recall saying that that mattered, lol.
ok, I have a question that I suspect I may regret asking... what's an uggo?
ooohhh Metro Detroit? As in, 'wont you be my neighbor? (are you?)...

I can arrange for you to own your very own Uggo...see me, in say, 21 days?

1) If it's shine, I'm canceling all other plans to be there.

2) Eeyore, you're stuck with me. I'm still trying to earn commission on your birds.
lau.gif

3) Eeyore, I'm glad you answered RB because I'm sitting here all. Huh? That's what you got out of that post? I agree that that particular paragraph was, perhaps, just perhaps, a bit on the snarky side. I didn't think anyone would mistake it for being the basis of the post though. The first and third paragraph, plus the last sentence was the (intended) basis.

4) I have been wasting time surfing the internet all afternoon thinking it was Friday and I could totally play off the whole 'It's Friday! No WORK!" thing until I just realized it's THURSDAY. You guys suck. (It's your fault I can't keep my days straight, after all.)

1) Even if someone fills your car with uggos?
2) THE GEESE NEVER HATCHED! I blame you!
3) While I agree with your stance on poison, I have no idea where you got the anti-gun thing from (3rd paragraph). Really she just brought up what I did a bit ago about shooting a coon and figuring out how. I botched it. And it was awful for all. Is that an indictment on gun owners? Geez I hope not because then I just hosed myself... A better approach might have been to do what you did with me and explain how you can more effectively kill with one shot.
4) Wait what? Does that mean I have to put the liquor down? Crud.

Because I am too hot to use the energy to go back a page, I will just quote THIS post..

the temps on the way here will NOT affect hatchability...these are UGGOS. They are from the dinosaur era, nothing short of a meteor will affect their hatchability...

wish I had a broody hen...

Funny, the two silkies overheard that they are going to live with Nova, and they UNBROODIED themselves.

You know...
I thought it was Friday also.
I thought I didnt have to go to work tomorrow.
I am really sad now.

P.S.

JOHN! You do NOT have to bring chicken related items for the raffle table. We love everything. Someone is bringing me jam...I mean, bringing jam for the table..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom