Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, it's not gonna be shine. It's made by reducing vs. distilling, over an oak fire, and it's sweet.

You know...
I thought it was Friday also.
I thought I didnt have to go to work tomorrow.
I am really sad now.

P.S.

JOHN! You do NOT have to bring chicken related items for the raffle table. We love everything. Someone is bringing me jam...I mean, bringing jam for the table..
I'm also sad that you have to work, ha ha! I'm sad my wife has to work too, ba ha ha ha! Good idea about jam - maybe I'll borrow (steal) some of her jams, nope can't do it - she's coming with....

OK, it's not gonna be shine. It's made by reducing vs. distilling, over an oak fire, and it's sweet.

So... gets you really housed AND provides a brutal hangover?
tongue.png

Question - if I unshell/blow eggs do the insides need to be used that day? Or will the shelless eggs keep in the fridge for a day or two?

I'm also sad that you have to work, ha ha! I'm sad my wife has to work too, ba ha ha ha! Good idea about jam - maybe I'll borrow (steal) some of her jams, nope can't do it - she's coming with....
hahahahaha!!

BTW-
I think that I named my bunny-to-be, "Clover"...rather you did when you told me what she has been eating.

Another thing-
My kids stand and stare at the raffle table and wait and hope that each name pulled will be theirs....be ready, Parents. I think last year, my TIffany tried using superpowers to change the name on the card Sam was holding to hers...everyone loves to choose something off the table.

I dont recall saying that that mattered, lol.
ooohhh Metro Detroit? As in, 'wont you be my neighbor? (are you?)...

I can arrange for you to own your very own Uggo...see me, in say, 21 days?

I'm in Milford. The uggos certainly are interesting looking birds. I'm not in particular need of more babies at the moment, but at the rate I'm losing birds to coons, perhaps I'll need to replace the whole flock with uggos. maybe that will scare them away!

If that is a totally ridiculous question, please don't laugh at me.
hide.gif
The question is immaterial....we are going to laugh at with you anyway.
No sense in you taking my honey all the way to Lansing so that I can bring it all the way here...it will make the turkey feathers stick to me.
Keep my gallon at home, and let me know what I owe you for that. But I dont want it in a bucket..will you put it in a jug?
Do you realize that a gallon of honey is about 12 pounds? Somewhere in the $50-60 range?
Oh yeah, here's the question - does a donated item have to be chicken related? Can it be a mason jar with something good in it (no not frogs RAZ)?
In my limited half-century, nearly anything that can be put in a mason jar is good stuff. Except rum.
sickbyc.gif

ok, I have a question that I suspect I may regret asking... what's an uggo?
There is no regret in asking...the regret comes when you actually get one or two of this abominations of nature. Picture a nightmare blend of vulture, ostrich, dinosaur and that nerd that got picked on in school. Then you almost get the picture. Add a bow-tie and you have an Uggo.
However, they lay a nice 40-45 gram creamy-tan egg and after initial revulsion, are actually nice birds. As they grow, they use their magic powers on you and you end up thinking that they are actually nice chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom