Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
§ 92.15 CONTROL AND MAINTENANCE OF GRASS AND
chapter92publicnuisances
WEEDS
chapter92publicnuisances

(A) (1) It shall be unlawful for the owner or occupant, or any person having control or management of any lot, area, or parcel of land within the city to permit or allow the presence thereon, or in the unpaved portion of the right-of-way immediately adjacent thereto, of
chapter92publicnuisances
weeds
chapter92publicnuisances
, grass, brush, or deleterious, unhealthy growths of any species or variety exceeding a height of seven inches above ground level, or any accumulation of dead
chapter92publicnuisances
weeds
chapter92publicnuisances
, grass, or brush, and the same are declared to be a public nuisance.

I guess trees are unlawful as well?
hu.gif
I think your neighbors may qualify as deleterious, unhealthy growths.

I hope it does rain. We need it badly.
me too! we had that down pour this morning and it really helped perk things up in the garden. The fields are soooo bad...short corn already tassling...I'm worried for this winter and the prices of feed for the animals. It's supposed to rain tomorrow...I'm hoping so all day! (except in the morning when I go to get in the truck and when I leave work and have to go outside...cause sugar melt in the rain you know
wink.png
)
Robin, we're still on for tomorrow right? :) I've got just shy of 3doz for you to throw in!
Oh, and one of my poop-eggs hatched today! My broody didn't want me to touch her or the chick (who is a speckled sussex lol). So far no more have hatched but we'll see what tomorrow brings....I'm trying to keep my hands to myself...

Something the prosecutor said today... Basically that no one anywhere has a pet chicken.

How many people consider their chickens to be pets? I'm going to compile a list.

you can add me on there... the uggos and silkies I got strictly for pets, nothing else.

Uh oh! Mom2 we are going to have to be real sneaky about getting those chicks over here.
hide.gif
BF said no more chickens!!... What he dosen't know won't hurt him! Shhhh!!!!

Welcome new members!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Hello and thank you. I really hope we can keep him. We are all very attached to him. We live in a rural area so I don't think it will be a problem with noise. I only worry about him being a bully to the kids ages 2-9. They are the primary chicken care takers.
I think if he is raised with the kids you should be okay. Just keep an eye on him and if he shows any signs of aggressiveness... Then do what you deem necessary... cull/sell.
But you might find you have a sweet roo.

BYFM-

Did you tell him you have a sickness? Called Chickenmath? Tell him it is contagious, and he is lucky he seems to be immune?
Really hard to be sneaky when they have to be in a brooder with a heat source...hey! You mean he would notice?
You cant have them on the kitchen table for weeks before he says, "where did these come from?" and you can say, "those have BEEN here"...and roll your eyes?
roll.png

Or do the whole, "Um, I CAN'T have more?" "should I call you 'Dad'? Because we are Partners, not parent/child, so telling me I CANT, well, that really makes me feel like a child and you are an adult...so by saying I can't- well, Im just going to HAVE to go get more now,......teenage rebellion, you know....."

not that I have done any of that of course..
hide.gif

Just looked at the radar map on the Weather Channel and it appears that a serious downpour should be here anon.

I've got to wake Granny in a half hour, which is at least 3 hours before her normal wakeup time. She has an appointment for a MRI at 6:45. She has been experiencing quite a lot of pain in her right arm and the doctor feels there is a problem with neck that is the root cause of her discomfort. Once he has the MRI results they can be used as a road map to plot a treatment procedure. Got to keep the old girl going as she is already talking about next year's Chickenstock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom