Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I treat it the same as spraddle legs? How do you suggest I do it with something this big?

There is no treating a slipped tendon. At least from what I found when I was trying to treat a turkey poult with a slipped tendon. I braced it. I made a little sling to take weight off of it. No luck, and I knew the poult couldn't live a good quality of life with its foot turned 90 degrees, so I culled it.

I think I found a method to treat in the UPA website. You may have to tape it for a couple of days afterwards.

This is Reggie....I'm quite certain he is a rooster LOL (Speckled Sussex) I've never had one develope a comb/waddles sooooo red soooo fast!

Olive...you asked for cute hare pictures....

this guy is all posed up...he's only 2 months old. And no, I am not choking him, it is a way to pose them. His head is pretty much just propped up on my hand to keep him in a pose.

What a day! I got 8 eggs today. I've never had that many. 10 hens, I think the little BSL.s are a bit tardy but I do have that dumb broody Uggo. I'm still pretty excited about it all. Wow! 8 eggs today. Wow.
congratulations!!
clap.gif

I got 12 today out of 19 hens I walked in the coop when my 4yr old sussex had just laid an egg and she kept looking under her self as she stood over it like" look I can still do it"
This is Reggie....I'm quite certain he is a rooster LOL (Speckled Sussex) I've never had one develope a comb/waddles sooooo red soooo fast!

Olive...you asked for cute hare pictures....

this guy is all posed up...he's only 2 months old. And no, I am not choking him, it is a way to pose them. His head is pretty much just propped up on my hand to keep him in a pose.
sweet!
thumbsup.gif

Oh man I love that rabbit! That's the kind I like even though mine are very sweet. I just can't handle the really fuzzy ones for too long.

Thanks everyone for ideas on my sweet little poult. I did post something on the injuries section so hopefully I can get some help there. If anyone else has any ideas I'd love to hear them. I won't keep her suffering but if there is a way to help her I'd like to do that. None of my other poults have been as sweet as this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom