Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I managed to unload four extra cockerels at a local "fur and feather' swap. Didn't come home with anything new. My goal was to not come back with the boys, and thankfully it was a success! I also sold a pair of embden geese, so I have one gander left. He is kind of lonely, but the ducks are keeping him company. Actually, I am glad he is the only goose now, since he sticks with the ducks and they keep out of the way.

Nervous for this Wednesday. I have an interview with the TSA for a job at the local airport. Trying to get a job with them is like a march through a muskeg. BUT the fact I got called up and scheduled for an interview means there is a little glimmer of hope! Having applied to them over a year ago, hopefully actual employment isn't too far off, it I do well at the interview.

BYFM- arent they just fabulous?!!!
They still need a heat source btw...what did your BF say?
hide.gif

I think you made Olive speechless by posting their pictures.

Stacykins-

good luck at the interview. One of my most favorite jobs was working at the airport and in customs....pre 9-11.

Last edited:
Elalator go up, elalator go down, elalator go up, elalator go down... elalator go down da hooooole. looney toons.
Quote:
Should say, it's Plucky Duck, from tiny toons. Has a fascination with all things that go up and down, and water in the toilet going down the hole and coming back up... Used to be my favorite cartoon when I was a teen. Go figure.

Anyway, I did some looking in on the Praziquantel,
I LOVE THAT ONE TOO!!! "Rubber duckie go down the hwoooole!"
The elevator one (that we say) is "No you push the button... ME push the button"---That was my brother all the way!!!

I hope you get everything sorted out! No more worms... no more nothin'!
BYFM- arent they just fabulous?!!!
They still need a heat source btw...what did your BF say?
hide.gif

I think you made Olive speechless by posting their pictures.
I LOVE THEM!!!!!
hugs.gif
love.gif
....They think I am a monster...
hit.gif
...I will fix that.
He didn't say anything but "What are you gonna do with those?"
PS he is the reason we didn't come today...
rant.gif
somad.gif
smack.gif
tongue.gif

PPS yes they have their heat lamp! Can't let the little nudies freeze!!!

Last edited:
Raz... Treasure the turtle says thank you for his new home!... He has soooo much room he has no idea what to do
wee.gif

Mom2... I should have put "Eat your heart out Olive" above the pics.
I haven't shown BF what they are going to look like when they are older.
sickbyc.gif
love.gif

You ordered them from Dipsy doodle doo right?
BYC should have "The Ugliest Chicken Contest"!!!!!!!

I personally think them dipsydoodle choocks are cute!

"you don't push the button, i push the button, its not your turn its my turn, its my elelator, its not your elelator, elelator go up, elelator go up, elelator go down the hoooooole" LOL

If anyone REALLY needs to know....
just start at 5:22 minutes. To just over 12 minutes.

Mr. Fluffers is starting to get his appetite back. He actually came running for some food tonight. His crop is not as full as I'd like, but he is eating and he is drinking. I think I won't dump those eggs. Not all of them, I am going scramble them all up and give everyone a scrambled treat tomorrow. He also got a vaseline treatment tonight. Sucks, too, cuz his foot feathers are finally coming back in, but them leg mites!

Last edited:
If anyone REALLY needs to know....
just start at 5:22 minutes. To just over 12 minutes.
ROTFLMAO!!!!
That is soooooo my brother... His name means 'leader of the people' He ALWAYS had to lead the way
No you do it! Me do it
He was also famous for "how does this work?" *Long explination* "How you know that?" *Facepalm*

My poor bichon has fleas so bad... I have frontline on him... put it on for the past 2 months. The rain let those buggers breed!!! I will have to shave him down again soon. Vacuumed the carpet AND furniture, Washed carpet AND furniture AND dog blankies and pillows!!! That seems to have helped... Oh and I sprayed everything with teatree oil and water mix. Last night my house smelled like wet carpet... almost as bad as wet dog...
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
did you also give the one for Kentucky Fried chicken spice? I thought I got that here, also thought I wrote it down... can't find it and my jar is empty
hide.gif

QUESTION,,,one of my hens is sick,, But I know what the problem is ...so she is 4yrs, plus. and last night she had been in the nest box a long time and when I picked her up there was raw egg so now I know one that has been laying soft and shell-less eggs, I soaked her bottom in epsomsalts,hot water,she is still not looking herself today so I thought I should give her some antibiotics, I have Tetracyclie on hand do you think that would work?I also noticed a small scab (bumble) on the bottom of her foot, treating that to,
No, sorry, I meant I was posting the "THANK YOU" on all the sites I visit, not the recipe!

I used the full amount of salt, but the smaller amount of liquid. It was hard to get it on the legs, so I smoothed in on like I was doing drywall mud! I did add a tiny bit of dry mustard powder (because it's got a horseradishy taste which i really like). The texture was fabulous and it cooked so nice and crispy. A total keeper
big_smile.png
OK! Btw, i consider you one of the peeps, too! :) Thanks for the feedback! So i will do it thick on the meats, KFC style. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom