Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
Hi RB!

( Olive, on the other hand....
tongue2.gif
)

... has a seat reserved in the ninth circle.
lau.gif

Seriously, though. If there's a Hell, I'll be there. And probably not for the reasons you'd all think.
tongue2.gif

Hey..... I was told that that's where my seat is too. Lol
And like you..... Not for the reasons people think hahaha

Hahahaha! 9th Circle, Round 4? Maybe we'll get to sit by one another? I hear it's where all the best entertainment is.

Thank you so much, Sam, for the tour of your Facalities, no ! not those facilities (joke) Your Containment, housing for people and chickens

lau.gif

We went to Frankenmuth, the Henry Ford Museum and Ford Truck assembly tour, Leelanau Peninsula for a bit of wine tasting and site seeing and Light house climbing, Alpena which is very dead on a Sunday afternoon but we found a little art gallery with some cool stuff that was affordable and had fun ladies manning it, and Sturgeon Point lighthouse in Harrisville, which if anyone is in the area, they now allow people into the tower to see the Fresnel lens. Took them about 7 years to get the Coast Guard to allow it because it's still a working lighthouse. Very cool.

Ooo, I'm jealous, sounds like a great trip. I love the Leelanau area, one of my most favourite lakes to have sailed.

I am going to take the kids out to picnic and play for a what ever park they want. Or maybe I will take them to the local paint-a-pot.

If you decide to go to the park, gimme a call, will ya? We have a few different errands to run today, so we may or may not be home, but I would like to meet up with you if we can. This is one of those times that it sure would be nice to have a cell phone. -.-

PB... Poo... what else do you put in your bathroom?
wink.png
Do I even want to ASK where you put your poo?
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom