Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
well
tongue.png
my hubby has a great place for release if you get Northern Bobwhite that are native. The family farm where he hunts in Hillsdale. Thats where my extras will be going.

tongue2.gif
Oh ya, of course they will be Northern Bobwhite. I know where I can get a couple hundred or of eggs.

Thats great Stacikins, hope the process goes well. I applied for a civil service job years ago when I just got out of school. Two years later they called me for an interview :/ - a little late by then, I was back in school.

My young Jaerhons have started laying, pretty pale cream colored eggs :D

I am seriously thinking of buying a couple hundred eggs and incubating them and raising them and then releasing them.
You know, maybe that's something to think about. Turning a whole ton of chickens loose in "THAT" city. Especially round city Hall and the prosecutors office, or even in the courthouse and oh well. . . . and pay his fines in "fertilizer" . . .

lau.gif

Robin,

It would be really cool if you would hatch out a couple of those D'Anvers along with your bob white and then you could and I could meet up and have a big ol' quail release and I could bring home those d'anvers to live with my girls.....

You know, maybe that's something to think about. Turning a whole ton of chickens loose in "THAT" city. Especially round city Hall and the prosecutors office, or even in the courthouse and oh well. . . . and pay his fines in "fertilizer" . . .

lau.gif
they would find a way to blame him, you know..

You know Kim you ought to spread them Uggo's on all 4 corners of our state then we can be the Uggo state instead of the Wolverine state LOL
You wanna tell me where the corners are???

lau.gif

Ive got them WAYYYYYYYYYY up with Ferrret's friend, and way out this way with BYFM, close by with Randy and myself and midway with Vanessa and Nigellas...Taprock has a couple non-uggo frizzles but, I am working on her...also by next year, Swampducks and Olive will be ready...
some to you, some to Chicken Grandma and Keyt...Nova..and I think I will have the state covered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom