MIL passed away today...

hugs.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother In Law. She sounds like she was a real character, and will be missed. What a neat and wonderful tribute to her life and the love she had for her family - that her Daughter In Law, would write so lovingly about her on the day she passed.

My thoughts are with you, your husband and your family. It will be hard on your kids, but it sounds to me like they've really have a Mom that has it together. Your husband is lucky to have you. Don't forget to be kind to yourself, as well.

Last edited:
Thank ya'll.
hugs.gif

It was a rough morning. DD cried hard and the boys I think are just trying to be "men" and trying to be strong, but I've noticed my middle ds having a hard day of it today. He bouced between sad and then getting into trouble, so that's pretty much typical for him. I talked to thier best friend's mom last night late at night and asked her to send our adopted kiddo over to help take thier mind off of the loss. That helped and I miss seeing our kiddo over here, but we're having another round of crying here so I'll be back later.

Back
Top Bottom