Mille Fleur Bantam Cochins - Frizzled!

Do you have any eggs left to sell? My incubator only holds 7 eggs so I could only purchase 7. Thanks

Will you still be selling eggs like this in the spring? My coop is full up until I cull out the cockerels in Jan/Feb, but would love some Mille Cochins down the road and frizzles are just the cutest.

I'm interested as well
ya.gif

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but are these a hybrid between a Millie Fleur and a Cochin or...? I raise chickens for exhibition, but I'm a newbie so I want to know if these chickens could be shown/are show quality. Very pretty breed, though.

Genetics question: are the parents FF x ff, Ff x ff, or Ff x fmf? Do you know? It would be helpful in deciding if I should get a roo before or keep one from the hatch in the spring.

Mille fleur actually just refers to a color pattern and the breed that I raise is bantam cochin - I do not believe mille fleur is recognized in bantam cochins so they probably cannot be shown but I may be mistaken

Any color variety can be shown. You cannot get very far with a non-standard variety in competitions, but you can still win best AOV(any other variety) which is still fun.

Back
Top Bottom