Mille Fleur Booted Bantams..............Not Bearded

I have mille fleur Dutch Booted Bantams currently. These are from Karl Urshel and I think they're coming along nicely. This is the breeder trio after moult is just about complete. Anyone looking for cockerels, let me know, I have extras.

Last edited:
This thread is a little old, but I want some hatching eggs!!!!! If anyone sees this email me at [email protected]!!! I would even buy grown birds. Or email me if you know some one who has a couple.

Mine are just starting to lay again after going broody. I have three laying hens so let me know how many you want or if you want some juvenile birds, I have some that are about four months old, should lay eggs in 2-3 months.

I am finishing up the hatching season and have extra eggs. If you are interested in booted bantams, I have a pen which is mille fleur, but has split genes for lavender, providing porcelain chicks as well as mille fleur.

First come, first served. PM or email me and let me know how many you'd like. These are the last I'll have after I break down the breeding pens for the year.

I am really liking these birds, they are out of show lines and have excellent type and color. (IMO)

I have four of six originally sent. They seem like they are just harder to raise or were not as robustly strong as other bantam chicks. Probably just the stock they are from but I plan to try to get strong chicks from them in the future. One chick death was one that took a swim in the water, I dried it and kept it warm but it just didn't recover. The second chick's bones could be felt so I'm thinking failure to thrive. The rest have beautifully booted feet and are very lively at almost 3 weeks old.

My beauties are bearded duccles by the way. They are now almost 11 weeks and have a U curve when they prance out into the run! I believe the Silver Sebrights have been picking at the foot feathers because they had such wonderful big feathering at 3 weeks yet seem to be trimmed down next to the leg and foot now:-(

I just got some Mille Fleur chicks, they are 5-6 wks old and sooo cute. I'm a bit worried that they are both Roo's. I got 2 Buttercups and an easter egg at the same time. But out of the 5, I like the personalities of these guys the best.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom