Minnesota!

Hi, Wisechicks. Up until last week, I worked downtown St. Paul, too - The building just to the south on the Galtier Plaza.

How was your commute in today?

Last edited:
AllChookUp -

2.5 hours this morning. ARGH!!! I've been averaging 3 hours for the last week and a half. In good weather it is a 45 minute commute.

The winter is going to be amazingly long if this keeps up!

Sorry to hear that, Katie.

My manager lives in Hudson as well. Fortunately, we're both working from home this week.

Best of luck on the commute home today.

AllChookUp -

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it at all! I wish I could convince the Army that I can work from home just as efficiently as sitting in the basement of Ft Snelling. Even just one or 2 days a week would be heaven!

I see you have GLWyandottes... do you have any girls of breeding age that are laying right now? I have the most stunning BLRW roo that I got in a total fluke of luck that I want to breed. I cannot find anyone with BLRW in the MN/WI area, but I was told that if a BLRW roo covers a GLW hen, it will produce blue offspring.....

Electric or acustic guitars? My son doesn't know it yet, but he is getting an electric guitar and amp for Christmas.
lol.png

Cheers!

Katie

WiseChicks - Do you work in the Army Corps of engineers building? Don't need to respond if you don't want to.

Yes, my GL Wyandotte hens should be of breeding age soon. Maybe we could work something out? BLRWs are on my wish list! You can PM me if you want to discuss.

I play both acoustic and electric, and lead a couple of bands around the northeastern metro area. Nothing popular or fancy, just fun rock-n-roll and blues.

Your son will love his Christmas gift. What kind of guitar? A Stratocaster (or copy)? Let us know how he likes it.

Last edited:
Hello, my first post on a forum. Live in Minneapolis with 6 hens whom I love dearly. New to being chicken owned and Ilove it.
am converting friends and neighbors to the owned by chickens world. of thinking:) So Hi there all hope the weather warms soon so the girls can be outside longer.

Back
Top Bottom