Minnesota!

Little Falls, MN here. We're getting chicks for the first time after Easter. 3 Barred Rocks and 3 Red Stars.
jumpy.gif

I am just south of the city in burnsville and the city council is changing the rules this coming tuesday and we can have chickens now! I am so excited we can just have 4 hens and I have been trying to figure out what to get and planning the coop. It is so hard to find sexed chicks in the breeds I want. I wish I could just go to a store and buy exactly what I want and bring them home NOW:D

From St. Paul. Hopefully we will have another Minnesota chicken get together this spring or summer sometime. My 1st six EE eggs are in the incubator. I wonder how lucky i'll get with the hatching.
wee.gif

sandyj

West Central MINN. here,,, Getting outlaw chicks soon, Buff Orpingtons!!!! What's this about a get together?? I'm brand new and don't have a clue!!!!!!!!!

Hi all...I'm inbetween Hutchinson and Cosmos..and just getting started with what I'm sure will be aNOTHER addiction LOL...so far it's been horses with spots but that's about to change and I can hardly wait.

Back
Top Bottom