Minnesota!

I am SO excited! The forecast for us shows that we are getting out of the negatives temps by Wednesday!!!
WooooooHooooooo!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
20's and 30;s here by the 16th or 17th.

What?!

What does that feel like I don't remember?! LOL Here's a sad tidbit or a good one however you want to look at it. But I'm getting used to the 15 below.....it's so weird how we just deal with it at this point. Last spring I remember going out to the coop and it was like 34 degrees and just ran out with a t-shirt and jeans on to do the chickens "quick". And of course I never do the chickens quick. I end up doing something else ...this and that. I came back in an hour later. Didn't hardly phase me. 34 degrees in a t-shirt. Good ole Minnesota. LOL.

I somehow missed this thread when I joined. My name is Tim. I live near Grand Rapids. I raise araucanas, ameraucanas, barred rocks, buckeyes, chantaclers, cayuga ducks, pilgrim geese, and heritage turkeys (Narragansett, lilac, buff, and an indeterminate bronze/tiger looking guy). I'm looking to meet other breeders, especially araucana breeders. Nice to meet you!

Good to have you on here Tim ! Do you happen to know Dave Bird by chance ? Dave has some quite nice Buff Chanteclers and is located near Deer River.
What varieties of Chantecler and Ameraucana do you keep ? I have Chanteclers in White and Buff, and some Marans in Blk Copper, Wheaten and project Buff Blue Columbian amongst the flock.
I am located in Hermantown.
Ed Brockman

Back
Top Bottom