Minnesota!

Finlayson has a swap this Saturday. Has anyone on here been to this swap? Is there usually any OEGBs here? I know it's different all the time but just wondered if I had a chance of selling some surplus chickens and possibly finding some different varieties.

Crow Wing County land use ordinance related to animals in residential districts-public hearing!
September 19th @ 5:00, courthouse in Brainerd!!!!!!
This concerns keeping chickens!!!!!!!!!! Everybody in the area should be there!!!!!!!!
D.gif

Crow Wing County land use ordinance related to animals in residential districts-public hearing!
This concerns keeping chickens!!!!!!!!!! Everybody in the area should be there!!!!!!!!
D.gif

I'm in Cass, as you know Erlibird. But I am sure rooting for all of your chicken folk down there in Crow Wing! Best of luck!

This concerns keeping chickens!!!!!!!!!! Everybody in the area should be there!!!!!!!! :cd

What the heck? I live just two miles east of Brainerd. All though I am in Agriculture Zone we do have three residential spot with in 1/4 mile to 3 mile from us. I will be there for sure!!!

Just to let all know I will be selling all my Rouen ducks, there is 3 drakes and 9 ducks. I also have 1 white Runner duck and 3 drakes ( one Grey, Fawn/White, and 1? color. PM me if interested.
I am also selling off some of my Black Australorps plus some layers.

FoxyChicken that's awesome!! I have to work that whole day, but have you done this before?!? I hope to take the time off and be apart of it next year

No I haven't, my brother who lives in Minnetonka just sent me the link yesterday and I already had plans for this weekend. Looks really cool though!
Have you been to the Eggplant store? That looks pretty cool too. I don't spend much time in the Cities so I hadn't heard of any of this before.

Back
Top Bottom