Minnesota!

~**mayarebecca**~ :

we were out of town for most of the state fair, then recovering from travel, so we didn't make it. how was it?

We didn't go this year. My girls are disappointed. Oh well, there always next year.
wink.png

I looked around at the fair poultry building. I didn't see all the breeds I wanted to, man is that place huge! I should have looked down one more isle so I could compare the 1st place cayuga duck from the lady close by with the ones I got last time. It would be nice to see the size/stature difference side by side.

We didn't make it to the fair this year. Maybe next year. The end of August always seems to be a hectic time for us, and it's hard to find a whole day to devote to driving down and back for the fair.

I know this is short notice, but is anyone going to have any chicks for sale soon? perhaps bearded and/or muffed breeds? i am going to have some space available soon and would want just a few.

How is everyone enjoying this cooler weather? I just got my first egg two days ago. Currently my ladies are enjoying foraging in the yard. Happy friday everyone

Back
Top Bottom