Missouri auctions and swaps

Most are current "from the information I have," but ............where are they?" Addresses sure would be helpful. When the locals don't know where they are.....not much chance of finding a swap.

The one in potosi is under new management and now is on the 2nd and fourth saturday starting at ten.
And also in potosi on the same dates are two swaps off highway 21 one is the danburry (might have spelled that wrong) and the other is on simpson road (off of 21) they both start at 8

All three are north on 21 from potosi the auction barn is just a couple miles out of town .. then is the danburry there's a big sign for it right off the highway. And then you come to simpson road you have to drive down it a little ways before making it to the swap .

Last edited:
There is one as you drive into Rockaway Beach, on the first weekend of the month. It's call Rock Swap. I will have to see if I can get an address. It might be easier to find some these places on the GPS.

The Salem MFA swap is now the second Sunday of every month address is 1301 highway32 set up is free

there is also a new one in Rolla/St James the second Saturday off every month at country feeds right on the Rolla/St James line
address is 14550 county road 2210 off of the North Service Road it gets bigger every month

Roberts Bros Sale Barn's regular auction, where they allow small animal sales as well is on Saturdays. The animal auction starts at noon, but you should get there much earlier. They do have a auction that starts around 10am for other items, like tools, appliances or "junki" before that. It is on Mo 32 Hwy just east of Bolivar, Mo.

Has anyone mentioned the Friday evening SALEM,AR" Auction? I've only been once. It starts at 5:30pm and they had a LOT of poultry for a small auction barn.

I have been getting several calls about a poultry swap that is supposed to be taking place at our store here in Monett Mo. ( Farm Pro)
We do not however have a Poultry swap at this location at this time and have not had one here anytime in the past couple of years.
That being said, If someone was interested in organizing one we would not be opposed to allowing it here on our property. If someone is interested in organizing a swap here they would need to contact me Here at the store during business hours Monday thru Friday 08:00 am---05:00 pm at 417-235-0505. Thank you .

Lonnie Lowery
Manager
Farm Pro
2136 s. Hwy. 37
Monett Mo. 65708

Thier are swap meets in Salem Mo at the MFA Store the 1st and 3rd sunday of each mounth thru Oct. Free cost to setup

Also Licking Mo at the Horse arena ever 3rd Sunday of Mounth. 3 Doller Setup Fee.
Do you know if they by chance sell any Guinea keets at the swap meet in Licking, Mo?

Back
Top Bottom