MISSOURI ! ! !

Welcome Micheele1070.
Im seeing more and more people from Missouri on here.

When I go to the small animal sale I see lots of people buying chickens but most have never heard of BYC.I think ill get a shirt so I can find any fellow BYCers.

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcomes! I found this site by accident while I was researching and was quite pleased to find so many "neighbors" on here! We just got 2 ducks a few months ago that we are still learning about and our first chicks will be here in a week, so I am trying to absorb as much as I can about it. My son wants to do raise them for his FFA project and I am getting pretty excited about it! For those of you in NW Mo. could you tell me where small animal sales are? I ordered from a hatchery since I wasn't aware of any and all I found on the net were down in S. Missouri, which would be quite a trip! Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning all I can about the cute little critters!

michelle - if you are close to Tina Mo, south of chillicothe on highway 65 you might try this site for info:
Tina Livestock sales:
http://tinalivestock.com/
good luck!
Oh and also Orschelins sell them also late winter/early spring................

Last edited:
Awww, reading the Missouri thread is making me miss it so much! I'm in California but my father, aunt and uncle, all used to live in Warrensburg, and I have a step-brother in Kingsville. Hope to get back out thattaway someday.

hey ChanceRider, you sound like me, Grew up going to school in WBG and was the first graduating class out of Crest Ridge HS in Centerview. Mom and dad really live in Holden farming area. Closer to Columbus. Cool!

Hey michelle1017, In Keytesville MO south of Marceline there is a small animal auction this Sunday! Starts at 12:00. Call Tony at 660-413-3250 for more info, their next sale is October 19th.

Where are you located exactly besides nw, MO

Back
Top Bottom