MISSOURI ! ! !

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
My husband has relatives in Eldon and we used to spend many weekends down there! I hope your weather has gotten better, I heard that there was plenty of ice down there yesterday. Anyway, glad you are here and good luck with your flock!

invalidsession-

I live about 25 minutes north of you. A little north of California, Mo. What kind of chickens do you have?

J Majors-

Are you incubating any eggs now? I built al large incubator out of a coleman cooler that i can hatch 12 dozen at a time. Full of barnyard specials at the moment.

Sheila

Quote:
Sheila!

I am north of you about 2 hours!

I have some cochins hatching yesterday and today and hopefully some pips on our chinese goose/embden goose cross tonight. They were very vocal this morning when I left for work.

I have 4 call duck eggs and that is it for now.

I have to clean out the incubators for the FFA thread that we are setting eggs starting Feb 16th! I want NOTHING in the bators before then! How big a coleman cooler do you have that you can cram 12 dozen eggs in there!
roll.png

UPDATE: The goose hatched! WOO HOOOOO!!!
15601_p1010003_2.jpg
15601_p1010008_2.jpg

Last edited:
Hello to my fellow Missourians -

I live 26 miles North of Kansas City - outside of a small town of Kearney (Jesse James Hqtrs)
I lost my Brahmas to coyotes this July as well as some Cornish and Silkies.
I am in the process of trying to secure some show quality eggs, chicks or stock in Wyandottes (LF and Bantam) and Brahmas (LF and Bantam)
I have been out of the business for 8-9 years due to a business venture, so I am looking forward to raising, hatching and showing birds again. I am NPIP #43-261 approved:)

Back
Top Bottom