MISSOURI ! ! !

Welcome Galaxiedriver

welcome-byc.gif

I live about 45 minutes southeast of you near California.

You can find the more recent MO post in this thread.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=73271

Welcome again

Sheila

We're going to be about 1.5 hours north of St. Louis, near Louisiana MO, by June 1st
smile.png
*Can't wait to escape the DPR Kahlifornia!!! hate it!!!)

Hopefully by December we'll have a house and some land bought, and could be anywhere from the Troy/Wentzville area to Farmington. It all depends on what we find.

So anyway, we'll be around eastern MO... just haven't settled on one exact spot yet.
smile.png

Hello, anyone outside Kansas City around Lee's summit-Blue Springs area? I am tryin to find somewhere that sells DE food grade.
I saw some Organic Bug repellent that seems to be DE but I do not know what other ingredients may be in that. Please someone tell me............. I cannot find it anywhere I do not want to order it online.
I have acess to a tractor supply Com. and a Feldmans.
If I use 7 dust instead is it ok to use in the nesting boxes???

Quote:
I got my DE from the feed store in Pleasant Hill, they will order it for you #50lb bag, I think I paid $12 for it, something like that. It's been awhile.

Edit to add: yes sevin is fine to use.

Last edited:
Okay so no interest in Jim Kern's swap. Anoyone for Keytesville Auction Saturday. We are thinking about forgoing Cole Camp and going to keytesville. I have some beautiful Buff orpington and blue and Black Cochin roosters to sell. i wish i could keep them but they are running my girls ragged.

Sheila

Back
Top Bottom