MISSOURI ! ! !

You should definitely look out this way. Highway 30 is a great drive from Fenton. There are farms in Lonedell, St. Clair, Richwoods, and other small towns around here. Again, I will keep my eyes and ears open and let you know if I hear of anything. Are you looking for acreage to rent or just a nice place that will let you have chickens?

Quote:
We would be happy with just having a house (or even a trailer) to rent where we had an acre or two that would allow us to keep some chickens.

Still looking for a job though. Unfortunately the place that gave me a job offer lost a big customer. They still want to hire me, but it will be 2 or 3 months before they can. *mutters* They're nice folks and I'd love to work for them, but I'm also going to have to keep searching in the meantime. Gotta put food on the table!

Hello Everyone. Always nice to see fellow Missourians on here. I currently live in Southeast Missouri... around the Poplar Bluff area. However, I moved here from Springfield, and I still spend a lot of time in that area.

Hello fellow Missourians. I'm pretty new to the boards and am happy to see there are others here close to me. So I'm going to back up and catch up on all the posts and see who is close to me. We live close to Warrensburg and have just started getting into chickens, AND WE ARE HAVING A BLAST!

Hope to talk to you all real soon and get aquianted with my neighbors.

Cynthia

Quote:
Very interesting, I was in the first graduating class from Crest Ridge as well!
smile.png

Quote:
Very interesting, I was in the first graduating class from Crest Ridge as well!
smile.png

WELL...........that is super interesting..........since there was only 27 of us graduating!!! HMMMMMM CYNTHIA does Behm ring a bell????

Back
Top Bottom