MISSOURI ! ! !

Hello Missourians!
Just joined the forum, getting my first chicks next week (so very new at this!) I am from North Central Missouri, not far from you in Chillicothe, Braymer, etc!

Hi michelle and welcome! I too am new at this, the kids are wanting chickens and we tried this last spring but was unable and will try this next spring. A lot of folks from our part of the woods here!

Welcome Micheele1070.
Im seeing more and more people from Missouri on here.

When I go to the small animal sale I see lots of people buying chickens but most have never heard of BYC.I think ill get a shirt so I can find any fellow BYCers.

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcomes! I found this site by accident while I was researching and was quite pleased to find so many "neighbors" on here! We just got 2 ducks a few months ago that we are still learning about and our first chicks will be here in a week, so I am trying to absorb as much as I can about it. My son wants to do raise them for his FFA project and I am getting pretty excited about it! For those of you in NW Mo. could you tell me where small animal sales are? I ordered from a hatchery since I wasn't aware of any and all I found on the net were down in S. Missouri, which would be quite a trip! Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning all I can about the cute little critters!

michelle - if you are close to Tina Mo, south of chillicothe on highway 65 you might try this site for info:
Tina Livestock sales:
http://tinalivestock.com/
good luck!
Oh and also Orschelins sell them also late winter/early spring................

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom