MISSOURI ! ! !

Awww, reading the Missouri thread is making me miss it so much! I'm in California but my father, aunt and uncle, all used to live in Warrensburg, and I have a step-brother in Kingsville. Hope to get back out thattaway someday.

hey ChanceRider, you sound like me, Grew up going to school in WBG and was the first graduating class out of Crest Ridge HS in Centerview. Mom and dad really live in Holden farming area. Closer to Columbus. Cool!

Hey michelle1017, In Keytesville MO south of Marceline there is a small animal auction this Sunday! Starts at 12:00. Call Tony at 660-413-3250 for more info, their next sale is October 19th.

Where are you located exactly besides nw, MO

Thanks for the info! I am right up the road from you in Trenton. Btw, congrats on winning the bell game and putting Brookfield in its place! lol

And to all you others in NCMO, welcome! I am from Marceline and visit Tina quite often. Small world isn't it!
ya.gif

LOL on the Bell Game!!!! My daughter said it is because of the spirit Gods! Brookfield dropped the bell and cracked it! Serves them right for not taking care of the sacred Bell!!!!!

LOL
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
wee.gif

Oops, we posted at the same time! Does Keytesville have a sale every month? I am going to be out of town that weekend in October...will have to check about this Sunday....depending on price of gas and the fact that I don't need any more birds right now! But it is so addicting!

Brookfield always beat us when I was at Milan High School, they followed me here and still got us every year no matter what we did...last year we finally won...this year they aren't even on our schedule! (a good thing, since we aren't so good this year!) Coach Windsor called our station after the game for an interview and I could hear the horn honking and yelling in the background. You could tell he was on cloud nine and couldn't stop talking about it! I probably congratulated him a dozen times!

Back
Top Bottom