Mites won't die, all over my house now - new question #55=grain mites?

th.gif

How awful for you! It's like a scary movie,.. The Revenge of the Mites.
Call the pro's and get rid of those things!
sickbyc.gif

ep.gif
This thread gave me major goosebumps. I've never seen such a heavy infestation where the mites were so thick on the floor. I feel so sorry for you, hopefully you get it sorted out. I would be losing my mind.
hugs.gif

O.M.G. I had no idea I could get a mite infestation in the house! The whole time I had my chicks in the brooder, they were getting outside time and then I would bring them back in the house. They don't have mites, that I know of, but if I had ever thought THIS was a possibility I would have never done the outings! How gross, I feel so bad for you! Yes, you definitely need professional help, they're out of control! Good luck!

Quote:
I wouldn't vacuum them- I would think they would breed inside your vacuum. If you spray them with a bleach solution or douse them in mineral oil that might work, but it would totally make a mess of your home. Also sprinkling Mule Team borax on them might work.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes! Do not vaccum them up!
Go to the store and buy some kind of good chemical mite/tick/bug spray... and spray the heck out of them...
Then still have the professionals come in and spray..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom