Mixed Breed Chickens!

Does Banks Co. have ordinances on backyard coops for 10-12 hens? I live off Yonah Homer Rd. Thanks!
I don't know. I live in a rural part of the county(down a dirt road)Have had chickens at this location for 38 years. Yonah Homer Rd. is about 5 to mins. tops from where I live,used to go to church at mt.sinai church just off yonah homer rd.I would consider that area a rural area unless you live in a subdivision.I don't know who you would call to find out.Sorry I could not be more help.Also welcome to byc.

Frizzled tolblunt X golden laced polish X blue cuckoo olive egger hen. Don't know why I got solid white chicks.
idunno.gif
Update pics

Lol! I love these pics! We are about to have some golden comet mixed with houdan and we mixed with houdan or polish soon. I can't wait to see what they look like!
:p

Here's our main Roo named Mutt and he apparently has become a man today since I caught him this morning getting busy with our SS so we will have some more "mutts" in our future lol

Love all the pictures!! We will have some mixed babies once we get our chickies next year! Willbe working on the coop this fall/early winter so next spring I will be getting Australorps and hopefully a grey Langshan or two and whatever breed my friend has, as long as they are big breeds. :) Love seeing what people have, helps me live through you guys, until I get my own chickies! Those Frizzle crosses crack me up. They are so beautiful! Don't think the Frizzles would last here through the winter, because I've read they don't do well in cold/wet weather ... Living in the pacific nw that's kind of a hard thing to avoid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom