Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Pics
Not currently. The hens are black (without barring) with red leakage on the head and neck, sometimes the breast. McMurray Hatchery calls them "Black Stars" and shows a picture of the hen.

black_star_main.jpg
Photo from http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/black_star.html

Ok, i didnt know if they looked like the "normal" black sexlink. I have some (hens) that are solid black from breeding my dominique hen to my mottled ancona roo. I had some hens that looked like they had unicorn horns bacause the spike at the top stuck straight up, guess its from singleXrose combs.

Ok, i didnt know if they looked like the "normal" black sexlink. I have some (hens) that are solid black from breeding my dominique hen to my mottled ancona roo. I had some hens that looked like they had unicorn horns bacause the spike at the top stuck straight up, guess its from singleXrose combs.
Hey farmerChef:

I have a young cockeral from the egg swap chain from you that I'm saving for next years breeding.
It is a Silver with red leakage from you EE's. He looks nice. When I get to it (moving them around), I'll post a picture for you.

Back
Top Bottom