MJ's little flock

If MJ can, I am sure Nightshade can!
Fortunately I mostly do BYC on my phone in short breaks while I am out and about. The phone is more Nightshade-proof than the PC.
It was easy! A moment's inattention was all it took. I know exactly how to redesign that feature.

Another beach picnic!

IMG_2024-03-26-12-14-41-000.jpg

Looking South towards Semaphore jetty and Palais. The seagull is a fluke!

Last edited:
Hey friends, I'm entering a "hair on fire" period at work and you may see reduced interaction for a couple of months, depending on how well the ship sails, so to speak. If the passengers and crew are capable, I'll have more time free.
Good luck and carry a fire extinguisher!

Hey friends, I'm entering a "hair on fire" period at work and you may see reduced interaction for a couple of months, depending on how well the ship sails, so to speak. If the passengers and crew are capable, I'll have more time free.
I'll be thinking of you. Best of luck and be sure to make time for yourself.

I can't even imagine that being worth a try!
I can barely type a e-mail without him editing it - this morning I wrote something about three paragraphs long and he deleted the entire thing and replaced it with wwrdx (which may mean something in cat).
My cats know all kinds of hidden key strokes! A month or so ago one jumped up and somehow turned the computer off entirely! They have changed so many settings i didn't even know existed.
Plotting her move
20240111_222044~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom