Modern game bantams...

Please...?
fl.gif

I am thinking about getting a few modern game bantams. I have 2 ee's, 2 silkies and 1 lavendar orpington. Can the modern game be in the same run and coop as these guys?

It depends on the personality of your birds, moderns are very small about 1/2 the size of a silkie, mine do not live with my LF chickens. My small bantam have their own pen. My silkie and brahmas live some in the LF pen and some in the bantam pen

I'm new as of today on BYC. I do have some info and will post on this thread. I too am looking for breeders. I know of an excellent one in MN. He has Birtchen and Brown Red modern game bantams. I have ordered some brown reds. He also has many other breeds as well. I am looking for Red Pyles and Black Breasted reds and can not find any. Very frustrating. Ha

Last edited:
I'm new as of today on BYC. I do have some info and will post on this thread. I too am looking for breeders. I now of an excellent one in MN. He has Birthen and Brown Red modern game bantams. I have ordered some brown reds. He also has many other breeds as well. I am looking for Red Pyles and Black Breasted reds and can not find any. Very frustrating. Ha
hi and welcome to byc / cant wait to read what you have to contribute

Back
Top Bottom