Modern game bantams...

Pics
moderns bantams are very popular and was just at a show in farmington new mexico and they had 4 rows full of modern game bantams! but the standard modern game are very cool!
lol.png

Hi, Modern folks!
We're taking the pair of BB Reds to the Pelican State Classic tomorrow. This show usually has quite a few Moderns. I'm hoping to find one or two more BB Red pullets/hens to buy. Anyone else going to be there?

My three year old is into Moderns, he has a pair currently of birchen/silver blue. We haven't tried to hatch any of their eggs yet, but I am sure he is going to insist on it once she starts laying really steadily. We also are fortunate enough to find some really nice largefowl modern games and have black and birchen in those. We are using those strictly as a breeding project as we only have hens. We have them currently in with a nice largefowl game-cock in hopes of producing some chicks here soon for the breeding project we are trying to experiment with. We shall see...I guess.

Im done...I lost all my birds, $1000 worth of birds gone...Its just to dang cold up here. I am so bummed tghey had insulated coops with heaters but when it got done to -20 they where all stiff...

Back
Top Bottom