modern game thread! (')>

I just figured out one way to create Modern Game chickens instead of just buying from a breeder while I looked in a book their is on way you need a Malay rooster or a Malay hen and get either American Game rooster or hen when have a lemon blue Malay rooster and were going to breed our rooster with our blue American game hen and plus that is was they used to create a Modern Game!!!!!!!

Looking for modern game bantam eggs :) I really want to start raising this breed but I've been procrastinating since I afraid of dubbing lol! Looking for blue or red Pyle

What is the book you were studying on the creation of the Modern Game? I'm pretty certain it takes many generations to get the resulting offspring to breed true and represent the standard set for the breed by the APA.

Looking for modern game bantam eggs
smile.png
I really want to start raising this breed but I've been procrastinating since I afraid of dubbing lol! Looking for blue or red Pyle
we just picked up a pair of birchen MG's from a breeder in Ft. Atkinson, WI, not sure if they have any eggs or not.

Back
Top Bottom