most beautiful rooster contest

Here are a few of my boys to add to this thread.......just to show them off a bit
smile.png

Highme, an American Gamefowl Rooster that is 2 years old. A mixture of Redquill and Hatch AGF, He is a four time champion show bird. (normally he is dubbed but this was while he took a year break)

81435_highme1.jpg

81435_highme5.jpg

81435_highme3.jpg

Highme's Late Full Brother (killed by a possum in the summer) and Highme's Mate (who was killed by a dog less than four months ago) She is an AGF Grey Vibrator and Black Sid/Speeder Mixture

81435_agf_duo.jpg

81435_picture_003.jpg

81435_amgf_duo.jpg

Buster, a one and half year old EE from Cackle. No Beard, No muff but beautiful....

81435_piks_017.jpg

205090_1516828300626_1832068505_930327_1832658_n.jpg

Gilligan and Skipper Two Mixed breed Bantams. Gilligan is likley Dutch and Game type and Skipper (killed by cat last week) is likley a Brassy back and Giner Red OEGB......(Both rescued from a ten by ten chain link cage with no roof that held 77 Bantam Chickens with two water bowls (empty) and no feed in sight. I still had to pay four dollars a peice for those two and three hens just to get them out of there.

Skipper
81435_picture_067.jpg

81435_pic_025.jpg

Gilligan

81435_207229_1934276684789_1478467300_2149846_7300849_n.jpg

@ BANTAMWYANDOTTE
(normally he is dubbed but this was while he took a year break)

iv never dubbed a roo and it grow back especially within a year??

@Old Rando
read the message slowly *(n o r m a l l y h e i s d u b b e d b u t t h i s w a s w h i l e h e t o o k a y e a r b r e a k)*
he doesnt say he gave ths rooster a year befor dubbing him
and i kno they dont grow back that was my point

Last edited:
The post states the rooster is two years old. In order to show an American Game large fowl or bantam, Old English Game large fowl or bantam, Modern Game large fowl or bantam, males must be dubbed after one year old. The statement probably should have stated normally should be dubbed. Just a grammatical error by the poster. Not the first on BYC. Surely you can understand that.

Quote:
OH! See, I was thinking you sent the wrong pic. to me! I was like " I thought jet was a black chicken..." You sent me a buff orpington hen
big_smile.png

Quote:
OH! See, I was thinking you sent the wrong pic. to me! I was like " I thought jet was a black chicken..." You sent me a buff orpington hen
big_smile.png

Wow u can see how.messed.up.I am rite know. Lol sorry.

Back
Top Bottom