most beautiful rooster contest

Quote:
OH! See, I was thinking you sent the wrong pic. to me! I was like " I thought jet was a black chicken..." You sent me a buff orpington hen
big_smile.png

Wow u can see how.messed.up.I am rite know. Lol sorry.

lol, no problem xD

Quote:
im sorry and yes i do understand, i forgot so many smart people are here on byc i mean you must know everything there is to know about games, i mite not know everything about the game breeds but i know quite a bit not just about games but many different breeds and fyi i show American Game and OEG i know the show standards.

Grandaddy- best in show 2 years in a row

racepondUSA, I am sorry I offended you so much. That was not my intent. You posted this question " iv never dubbed a roo and it grow back especially within a year??" I see you were not seeking an answer. Just making a statement. The question marks misled me.

no need to be sorry im not offended i just dislike wen someone acts like they know so much more than everyone else i agree my statement was misleading so im sorry to you and this thread there are some great lookin roos on here

ok for the arguments sake lets please put that aside from what i have read there was no intion on making anyone made or upset and it was some usefull info as i do have an undubbed 5-6 month oegb...anyways i have never heard of combs nor wattles growing back after they were dubbed
hmm.png
to me they were eaither dubbed or never dubbed in the first place (i have yet to see the post yall are talking about). now i could be wrong as i am still learning about that. my oegb is a hatchry bird but i might let my kids show him 4-h. i have no clue on how to dub and am fearfull that he would bleed to death
sad.png
so reading from above they have to be dubbed by the time they turn 1 or how does that go?

here he is (agin keeping in mind that he is hatchery and under a year)

044.jpg

047.jpg

040.jpg

026.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom