MOTTLED COCHIN THREAD~!

Pics
Amy Knoll,

This is a cockerel from your eggs. He is a Grant son.

I can't get him to sit properly. Mostly because he is on a wire cage. He kept doing this weird dragon neck sort of thing. Anyway he is going to be staying around to grow out, and see what he turns into.

Whahoo! You got some lovely birds there to breed! Lucky you! They are all so beautiful!

I lost Grant last month but have 6 of his sons here to help pass on his genes. I hate losing a great bird but he was grown when I got him a few years back so I have no idea how old he was but he went into liver failure and we could not save him.

Sorry about Grant Amy. I know you loved him
sad.png

Whahoo! You got some lovely birds there to breed! Lucky you! They are all so beautiful!

I lost Grant last month but have 6 of his sons here to help pass on his genes. I hate losing a great bird but he was grown when I got him a few years back so I have no idea how old he was but he went into liver failure and we could not save him.

Thank you Amy, I am very sad about Grant also. :-( Sorry you could not save him. I hate losing birds. Especially these cute, and fun loving birds. They are so much more playful then all my other chickens. Especially the broody moms with their chicks. Even daddy helps out sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom