Moulting, Mites, Lice, Protein Deficiency or Mice? Photos Included

Hi Rebel,

Thanks for that. I spent yesterday bathing everyone in a pyrethrim based dog shampoo, and after that giving them a soak up to the wattles in a mite dip. Oh my - today they look LOVELY! All shiny and pretty again. They spent the night in a make-shift coop....banned from their usual one until I can spray that tomorrow.

It's a huge effort but will be worth it. Thank you for the link too. I didn't realise you could buy I.G. regulator like that. Hmmmm....I may have to look into that further. Reading the writeup about it, it sounds totally worth it.

I'll keep posting here about how things are progressing. I think mostly, I just haven't previously been consistent enough and that's why I have this problem now.

Thailand, sounds like you are on your way.
smile.png

It can be very discouraging I know. I bet the bath really did help! Another thing I did was to use only one pair of shoes to go to the chicken coop. When I got back to the house I had a small plastic box with flea powder in it and I left those shoes in there until next time I wore them to the coop.

rebel

Back
Top Bottom