Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
Looked it up. That's actually kind of cool, I guess. Do you know what causes the different sensations?

Music, tons of colors, I love music because of the colors, and actually when animals make noise I see lots of colors and tastes. But I see and hear colors all the time. I love when my parakeet chirps, because she has a pastel pink colored chirp. My northern rosella on the other hand has a dark purple and blue colored screech, and when she says words, it's same colors.

Music, tons of colors, I love music because of the colors, and actually when animals make noise I see lots of colors and tastes. But I see and hear colors all the time. I love when my parakeet chirps, because she has a pastel pink colored chirp. My northern rosella on the other hand has a dark purple and blue colored screech, and when she says words, it's same colors.

Wow, that's so amazing! It makes me want to ask you so many questions! :lol:
Do you see the colours when you hear the sounds? :3

Wow, that's so amazing! It makes me want to ask you so many questions! :lol:
Do you see the colours when you hear the sounds? :3

Yup. And a little bit after the sound ends. The name Shannon is light yellow and with dark blue edges and tastes like a lemon drop :3 thought you might like to know, most people ask me that

Yup. And a little bit after the sound ends. The name Shannon is light yellow and with dark blue edges and tastes like a lemon drop :3 thought you might like to know, most people ask me that

Wow, I can't even imagine what that's like. :p Does it ever get annoying?
That sounds really awesome! *-* :D

Oooooh! Not trying to rush or crowd you, but do you know what "Sarah" tastes like?
tongue.png

:gig
I thought left-handers are supposed to be left-brained...well, I'm left left-handed (technically, I'm really ambidexterous), and I'm left-brained.

:highfive: sweet. I'm technically ambidextrous as well. :D but I write with my left hand, and that's how most people seem to determine what handed you are.
MEEE to! I also have Synesthesia, it's weird, I never knew not all people couldn't see what I saw, I would talk about the color of someone's name and they would be so confused. If you don't know what this is, you should look it up. If you want to know the color/taste/texture to word or sound, just ask, I don't mind
1f604.png
wow that's super cool. Certain words and letters seem special to me :idunno almost textured like you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom