Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.......that is interesting. (Oddly it's the same thing with my dad as well
lol.png
)
Yeah. Huh

Ya I taste words and sounds, one of my best friends names tastes like a chocolate chip cookie
1f604.png
it's sorta distracting when teachers are lecturing... Ugh to many tastes and colors. None of my teachers know about it, so they don't understand my struggles.
Lol! XD I hate that people label "thinking differently" as some disorder. It's the same thing with dyslexia. Your brain just thinks differently and uniquely--there's nothing wrong with it!
smile.png

Bella- light purple and pink swirled tastes like cotton candy :3 I nanes my mouse Bella cause I love the taste
Sarah- dark yellow and light pink striped taste like spagetti
Brent- dark brown with dark blue edges tastes like a brownie
Madison- dark green and purple and taste like water
1f602.png
if water has a taste to you.

Bella- light purple and pink swirled tastes like cotton candy :3 I nanes my mouse Bella cause I love the taste
1f602.png

That's really awesome. I never thought everyone could have a taste and a colour to their name. It's so cool. :D

I was telling my Mum about Synaesthesia and she thinks it's really cool too. I told her what you said about my name and she would like to know what her name is like, so I said I'd ask! :3 Could you please let me know what her name is like? My Mum's name is Samantha. :p

1f602.png
Wow that's crazy cool. I don't want to post my name by how does Silkie taste/look? Probably like chicken? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom