Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go into the basil business! :lau I'm going to plant them, maybe trade some maybe give some to friends.

:lau
Trading sounds cool. Do you trade the seeds for othe plants or seeds? I've never traded anything, so I'm curious. :lol:

Make some tea.

Are they different types of basil?

I tried that, it tasted like water, I was thinking I might try again though.

Just one, holy basil (tulsi)
:lau
Trading sounds cool. Do you trade the seeds for othe plants or seeds? I've never traded anything, so I'm curious. :lol:

Indeed. Well I've never actually traded either... But from what I've seen you mostly trade seeds for seeds and plants for plants.

Whhaaa? Pfft, naw.
Holy cow! 0-0 9,000 seeds?!

Yeah.

Facebook.

Last edited:
It tasted like after because you're so used to sweet southern iced tea :lol:
But Holy Basil makes the bestest tea!! My favorite herbal tea combo is nettle, holy basil, and clover. Alfalfa tastes too much like hay :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey sis!
hugs.gif
No worries. I've been crazy busy too! Hehe, my coop is SO messy and I have no clue when I'll clean it.
hide.gif
lol.png

School is good, stressful but good. My favorite kind of music? Oh goodness... I guess Christian and pop are my top faves. But I pretty much enjoy anything EXCEPT hard metal as long as it's decently appropriate and doesn't put junk in my mind. You?
Love ya girl!
hugs.gif

Ha ha, my coop was very dirty too . . .
I like Christian and pop too (some pop
tongue.png
), and I like classic 1940's and 50's music. You know, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, The Andrew sisters, Doris Day, etc. I know, I don't like junky music either
sickbyc.gif

Love you too Sarah!!!
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom