Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I haven't been on in a while:-(
What's been going down?
I'm very sick.
It's horrible. I've been sick for 5 days now. I thought it was just your average stomach flu but now I think it's geradia (I hope I spelled that right).
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
Hopefully I get better soon!
And there's a lightning storm going on right now. At least it'll be fun to watch!

My *attempted* sketch of Loki based off of this image:

(My hair drawing technique needs major improvement. :lol: )

Nice! Although, I have no clue who he is... I've seen him somewhere...
;)
:D

Aww. :hugs but that's pretty exciting that you're almost finished with school! I still have a bunch of math left. :lol:
Thanks Dan! :)

I HAVE SO MUCH MATH TO DO! I am a total book behind! I'll probably be doing it through the summer.

What's been going down?
I'm very sick.
It's horrible. I've been sick for 5 days now. I thought it was just your average stomach flu but now I think it's geradia (I hope I spelled that right).
And there's a lightning storm going on right now. At least it'll be fun to watch!

Hope you get well soon! :confused:g:

Last edited:

Great song! 
I love Peter Pan!!! I used to have dreams of him coming to take me to Neverland. :lol:

Thanks! I love it! :love
Awww, that's awesome! :lol:

I used to have a nightmare that I was lying by some train tracks and then Diesel from "Thomas the Train" would come and kidnap me. I had that nightmare for YEARS, and it scared me so horribly. :lau

What's been going down?
I'm very sick.

I hope you get better soon! :hugs

Nice! Although, I have no clue who he is... I've seen him somewhere...
I HAVE SO MUCH MATH TO DO! I am a total book behind! I'll probably be doing it through the summer.
Hope you get well soon! :confused:g:

Thanks! The Avengers, Thor, and whatever other movies Tom Hiddleston has starred in.
I'll probably be doing some math through the summer as well.

Ohhh now I remember!!
Never seen the movie but I want to!
Going to see the new jungle book movie with my brother tomorrow, I never saw the cartoon one when I was little.

They're great movies! I'm actually watching The Avengers right now. :lol:

Thanks. I have to take a bunch of medicine and they sound pretty nasty and have side effects.
Basically the Giardia parasites prevent me from getting nutrients.
One of the worst parts is I get a stomach when I eat or drink. Recipe for disaster.

Great song! 
I love Peter Pan!!! I used to have dreams of him coming to take me to Neverland. :lol:

Thanks! I love it! :love
Awww, that's awesome! :lol:

I used to have a nightmare that I was lying by some train tracks and then Diesel from "Thomas the Train" would come and kidnap me. I had that nightmare for YEARS, and it scared me so horribly. :lau
I'm paranoid to this day of big machinery because of "Construction worker Dave". I forget what the movie is calledz but this guy named Dave is basically everything from train driver, conductor, construction worker etc. He got run over by a steam roller, then got up fine. I still can't watch the movie Again or I get freaked out.

Thanks. I have to take a bunch of medicine and they sound pretty nasty and have side effects.
Basically the Giardia parasites prevent me from getting nutrients.
One of the worst parts is I get a stomach when I eat or drink. Recipe for disaster.
I was up early this morning with my stomach hurting. Thankfully just because I was hungry. I know what sstomach pain is like though and it sucks :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom