Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duck eyes

There always watching you *in voice of slug lady from monsters inc.*

Lol! :lau

Well it's official, the engine on the green truck is shot. :barnie It'll be at least $1,000 for engine in decent shape, plus whatever cost for labor. If we do end up buying an engine for it my dad and his cousin *may* be able to install it themselves, so at least there won't be labor costs then.

It's not even a newish truck or in great condition, it's a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, the driver's side door dropped so it doesn't like to open, there's no AC, the driver's side window doesn't open, it thumps whenever you turn left, it's rusting, and it has 240,000 miles on it.

Well it's official, the engine on the green truck is shot.
barnie.gif
It'll be at least $1,000 for engine in decent shape, plus whatever cost for labor. If we do end up buying an engine for it my dad and his cousin *may* be able to install it themselves, so at least there won't be labor costs then.

It's not even a newish truck or in great condition, it's a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, the driver's side door dropped so it doesn't like to open, there's no AC, the driver's side window doesn't open, it thumps whenever you turn left, it's rusting, and it has 240,000 miles on it.
I'm so sorry
hugs.gif

I'm good! Happy the weather is nice for once here! :D This means I'll be outside for most of the afternoon, but otherwise I'm not doing to much. How bout you?

That's good! The weather here is also great :3 but I'm going to stay inside once I get home XD. I'm great, I'm really excited for my field trip on Monday :D!

Well, we've treated Pookie for any mites or lice, I've bathed the chickens and got rid of any lice eggs and poo from around their vents, Scruff has dropped a lot of weight and it's worrying me (because everyone thought he was going to die way before Christmas, so he's really old now and I don't know how long he has), and the rest of the pets are pretty dandy. ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom