Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she's okay too.
sad.png

Same here

So I got a little impatient (I know, patience is a virtue) and anxious about my peanuts because they flower and then the flower just dies and nowhere does anything say that after the flower dies and shrivels to nothing a thick root like thing will emerge from below it and go in to the ground (Ok that may not be entirely true but all the articles and books I've read have left a lot of speculation on peanut pegging.) Anyway back to the point, I was "digging" around the plants and look, baby peanuts!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
yesss.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

So I got a little impatient (I know, patience is a virtue) and anxious about my peanuts because they flower and then the flower just dies and nowhere does anything say that after the flower dies and shrivels to nothing a thick root like thing will emerge from below it and go in to the ground (Ok that may not be entirely true but all the articles and books I've read have left a lot of speculation on peanut pegging.) Anyway back to the point, I was "digging" around the plants and look, baby peanuts!!!! :weee :celebrate :woot :yesss: :yiipchick :ya :weee
WOW, AWESOME!!! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom