Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.i love singing,tho.i go up to my room and turn on music and dance and sing.i can't even sing in front of my parents and not get scared.sigh.i hope you will be ok :hugs.

:hugs I'm exactly the same. I've only really sung to my best friend, and I'll never do that again.
Hopefully, one day, both of us will find a way to beat it. :3 :hugs

What are you doing tomorrow Shan?

Having my eyes tested.
I've not had my eyes tested for years. I don't even know the people. I am really stressed and anxious. I don't even know if I'm going to be forced to go in alone. I really don't want to go, but I have to go if I want to do the thing. (-( I am literally on the verge of tears. I am so scared. I am terrified. My stomach hurts.

Having my eyes tested.
I've not had my eyes tested for years. I don't even know the people. I am really stressed and anxious. I don't even know if I'm going to be forced to go in alone. I really don't want to go, but I have to go if I want to do the thing. (-( I am literally on the verge of tears. I am so scared. I am terrified. My stomach hurts.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Having my eyes tested.
It's okay, the room is dark when they test your eyes. It's actually quite relaxing. Don't worry about it, if you want someone to go with you they can sit next to you while you have it done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom