Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having my eyes tested.
I've not had my eyes tested for years. I don't even know the people. I am really stressed and anxious. I don't even know if I'm going to be forced to go in alone. I really don't want to go, but I have to go if I want to do the thing. (-( I am literally on the verge of tears. I am so scared. I am terrified. My stomach hurts.

It's ok,Shannon. :hugs.i know how much pain you are going through.i had to do a dance once.on stage!i was horrified!i cried almost half way,thank god nobody saw me. :hugs. :hugs.dont worry.

:hugs :hugs

It's okay, the room is dark when they test your eyes. It's actually quite relaxing. Don't worry about it, if you want someone to go with you they can sit next to you while you have it done :)

This is why I'm freaking out - it's all going to be the opposite. The room will be super bright, I'll be expected to answer questions that I don't know the answers to, and my Dad said he doesn't want to go in with me. #-# I'm so going to end up crying.

It's ok,Shannon. :hugs.i know how much pain you are going through.i had to do a dance once.on stage!i was horrified!i cried almost half way,thank god nobody saw me. :hugs. :hugs.dont worry.

:hugs :hugs :hugs

Oh no, Lsky, I think you're right. I might have to do the dark eye test too, this time. I've never done that before. I'm going to go panic in the corner.

GUYS!!! IT WENT GOOD!!!!! I GOT TWO DIFFERENT PAIRS OF GLASSES (ready in two weeks). XD XD YAYAYAYA. XD XD
I had to do a bunch of things I've never done before. @-@

I should be training, but I'm not. You?
Ah ha. I should be cleaning, but I'm not.
lol.png

GUYS!!! IT WENT GOOD!!!!! I GOT TWO DIFFERENT PAIRS OF GLASSES (ready in two weeks). XD XD YAYAYAYA. XD XD
I had to do a bunch of things I've never done before. @-@
Yay!! I knew it would. Good job, Shannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom