Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
Did you notice the chick coaster that went with it?
And wow - international mail goes FAST! I requested the Slow Boat rate and figured it would arrive in a couple of weeks.

No not yet but then I wanted some more chickens. Maybe we should do one of those swaps again.
I haven't put mine together yet either, but was looking at them the other day. I do have my underground rail road blocks ready to go. I think they will be next after I finish this Summer Citrus quilt I am working on.

I love the MR great job

Nope I have not put my chicken blocks together yet but they are getting close to the top of the list

Chicken swap is good

Ladies this is too fun not to share. As a Project Runway fanatic this is just awesome, even if I don't agree w/ the second elimination.

Hello Ladies,

Well I made it back from the little adventure with Thumper362, and she has the most amazing Long arm machine now, I'm sure when she finishes setting up her sewing room she will post pics. We should have had someone filming how we got the LA into her sewing room, in through a second story window, lol yep the 14 foot rails and bars was not going to go around and up stairs and that was the only way to get it into her sewing room, it was a great adventure. Spent way too much at the quilt shop but I have new fabric and toys. Great trip to Florida I had so much fun on this mini-trip.

Back
Top Bottom