Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

I'm going to try and post the MR sent to minnichicks from Majack from my phone. OMG I did it!!!!! This is called a whirly star. So pretty

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 10
Well we just made it home from an extended vacation and look at the beautiful surprise that awaited me when I got home. I absolutely love my mug rug that Jenmack made for me, and the fabric surprise is great too. So thank you Jenmack for the wonderful gift. As a side note, this is Jenmack's first quilting project and it turned out amazing. Hope you are all having a great summer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 13
Well we just made it home from an extended vacation and look at the beautiful surprise that awaited me when I got home. I absolutely love my mug rug that Jenmack made for me, and the fabric surprise is great too. So thank you Jenmack for the wonderful gift. As a side note, this is Jenmack's first quilting project and it turned out amazing. Hope you are all having a great summer.
Very pretty wonderful job Jenmack.
Welcome home

Soo pretty! Lovely sunburst!!

Back
Top Bottom