Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Here are two of our tops that I have just completed in the last few weeks. since I lost all my past info maybe someone can tell me when and what they were
fl.gif

I remember that this one was a disappearing 9 patch. I tried to place the blocks so the most intense cream color was in one corner, the let it blend out lighter like sun shine.
I know these tops are not hanging straight but it'still raining out, I'm just so glad its not snowing!
The top one is the Anita's Arrowhead block we did - can't even tell when we did it. I'm in the process of making more blocks to finish that one right now. I like how you arranged the disappearing 9 patch!

Hi Katsdar! I posted on the other swap you all are finishing. I would love to do the mug rug swap. Also not sure about the quilt top challenge. Not sure what stage of selling our place we will be by then, but its something I would love to get done!! Will let you know later.

Hi Katsdar! I posted on the other swap you all are finishing. I would love to do the mug rug swap. Also not sure about the quilt top challenge. Not sure what stage of selling our place we will be by then, but its something I would love to get done!! Will let you know later.
You are in for the MR!!! and if you can do a quilt top that is great if not thats ok too!!

The top one is the Anita's Arrowhead block we did - can't even tell when we did it. I'm in the process of making more blocks to finish that one right now. I like how you arranged the disappearing 9 patch!
Thank You coldupnorth and to everyone who has helped with names of blocks.

Hello everyone!
I will sort out who is sending to who next weekend, we may have captured a few more mug ruggers by then. I will have to try to think of a way we can add late comers in, I'm taking it that nobody but one person has any particular preferences for what they get. Also if anyone is not keen on sending overseas now is the time to say!
All of our spring flowers are out here in the UK and it is all looking beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom