Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
Ok ladies I have a request, is there any possible way we can make the deadline the first of June? I have finals the week of the 15th of May then graduation at the end of that week. If not I will make is work.
ok you got it, and good luck!!! I know you will graduate with honors!!

ok you got it, and good luck!!!  I know you will graduate with honors!!

I am sure going to try
263a.png

Last edited:
Ok ladies the

DEADLINE for the Mug Rugs to be posted by is June 5th

Thumper362 will be an RN so now if we get sick we get free medical, lol after she posts her disclaimers.

Ok ladies the 

[COLOR=FF0000]DEADLINE for the Mug Rugs to be posted by is June 5th[/COLOR]

Thumper362 will be an RN   so now if we get sick we get free medical, lol after she posts her disclaimers.

I wish it was my RN that I was finishing this May but it isn't. This May it's a Psychology degree, next spring the RN.

I wish it was my RN that I was finishing this May but it isn't. This May it's a Psychology degree, next spring the RN.
I took abnormal psychology in college, that was really interesting. Just one class it was a requirement for my nutrition degree

Last edited:
ok I have a question

Which do you prefer batting with or without scrim? I'm thinking I am going to buy a roll of 80/20 or what are our preferences for batting/wadding? I use for my lap quilts the "Dream Cotton" and the "Fusiboo" in the little packs which were bought at store closing so got a great deal, so a huge roll I'm kinda stuck on which I would be happier with. My understanding scrim will stop bearding. Not that I'm worried about that. Or would you get natural cotton? I know shrinkage is more with cotton and I do like when the quilt is washed it looks antiquie, 80/20 is puffy so what are your suggestions for a huge roll?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I've never used the stuff with scrim on so don't know about that. I have two rolls of batting in my spare room much to the horror of DH!
80/20 which I use for some things and a bolt of 100% cotton when I want a different look, I quilt very heavy and then throw it in a hot wash which shrinks the batting so that the quilt has texture and looks old. I think 80/20 is your best bet but only buy a recognised brand. I have had a bolt of bamboo batting once that was just the best for hand quilting.

Back
Top Bottom