Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
Calling all you mug ruggers.......
Please can you pm your name and address?
It would help me if it's written so that I can copy and paste!
If anyone hasn't finished or has any problems just let me know and I can juggle things around a bit.

Mail deadline is the week of June 5th.

Ladies, the MR's are to be post marked between June 5-9th. or you can send yours now if it is ready.

You might want to include your screen name, so the receiver can post who sent them theirs when they post a pic of the beautiful art work!!!

ATTENTION: If you are shipping over seas PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MARK GIFT AND PLACE THE VALUE AT $10 OR LESS, WE DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE TO PAY TAXES. ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN PM ME.

DSC_1005.JPG
DSC_1042.JPG
My current wip I am putzing with as I recuperate. The blocks are from a swap it is going to be a two sided quilt.
DSC_1005.JPG
DSC_1042.JPG

My mug rug is still sitting next to my sewing desk only half finished. At least the hard part of it is finished! Maybe I can get it done this weekend :)

I'm finally back! This is my first time on BYC since it changed. I just sent my mailing address a few minutes ago. I'm so sorry if I made anyone upset while waiting for my mailing address, but I'm very happy to be back :frow

Back
Top Bottom