Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
The theme this year is "On The GO" one quilt store has out houses and a roll of toilet paper in the left corner out houses (4) to the right very nicely done and in my sick sense of humor I am going to get a copy, if I can find the store again. So if anyone know what store that is in GA please let me know.

Fabritastic at Peterborough is about an hours drive for me, most of the others are two or three hours away apart from isle of White, a short ferry ride from our south coast and the Channel Islands which are nearer France than England!

Fabritastic at Peterborough is about an hours drive for me, most of the others are two or three hours away apart from isle of White, a short ferry ride from our south coast and the Channel Islands which are nearer France than England!
Oh wow your not supposed to copy the pattern but I'm far enough away, if you find your way there pick one up for me and a RXR pin, I have started collecting the pins to wear.

Retreat info

http://birdhousequilts.com/birdhouse-quilts-weekend-retreat-august-24-27-2017

They have a mud obstacle course, I'm just nutty enough to try it. lol

The mud obstacle course would be so fun!!! I would try it, but so out of shape!! :hmm
I would throw my back out or something as bad! We are doing an American Ninja Warrior Wednesday night camp at church for the kids for six weeks. I did one round of the obstacle where they hop from slanted platform to the other. Then I tried to show a little girl how to climb the rope, (which I couldn't do!) I just hung on the rope for 2 seconds, twice! :lau I was so sore the next day, I could hardly move!! :lau

Yes, I don't know if I could finish it but it would be fun and even funnier to watch. Long time ago when my kids were little I came home from work with a really bad headache and the kids and husband was playing ball well I decided I needed to show the kids how to slide into the base since I played ball when I was younger yeah that didn't work out so well then I proceeded to get hit in the head with the ball, lesson learned I should have went to bed. lol

Yes, I don't know if I could finish it but it would be fun and even funnier to watch. Long time ago when my kids were little I came home from work with a really bad headache and the kids and husband was playing ball well I decided I needed to show the kids how to slide into the base since I played ball when I was younger yeah that didn't work out so well then I proceeded to get hit in the head with the ball, lesson learned I should have went to bed. lol

:lau

Back
Top Bottom