Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
Woohooo! My mug rug arrived. Thank you Dana. What a cute mug rug with a winning hand pattern, dainty pink fabric, glitter floral and a bright happy yellow. I need to get some help taking and posting a picture but wanted to be sure that you knew my mug rug arrived. What a fun surprise.

Last edited:
I think we need to wait a couple more days before we start to worry. It appears that there are several people who have not received their mug rugs yet. Maybe slow mail?
Did everyone get their mug rugs sent out?

Have you tried the lip balm yet?
Not yet. The ingredients list actually looks pretty good: Avocado oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, lavender essential oil, sweet orange essential oil, Vitamin E.
I like the quote on the box that is apparently the inspiration for the name: "Grandpa says: 'If ya got dry lips, put chicken poop on 'em so ya won't lick 'em!'"
I'll keep that good advice in mind, but as a preventative, like - don't lick your dry lips or you'll have to put chicken poop on.

Not yet. The ingredients list actually looks pretty good: Avocado oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, lavender essential oil, sweet orange essential oil, Vitamin E.
I like the quote on the box that is apparently the inspiration for the name: "Grandpa says: 'If ya got dry lips, put chicken poop on 'em so ya won't lick 'em!'"
I'll keep that good advice in mind, but as a preventative, like - don't lick your dry lips or you'll have to put chicken poop on.

That is too funny!! :lau

Mine was sent out this week. I thought it was last Friday, but apparently my son forgot to do it for me.
Not sure if I've received mine yet because we're not home at the moment. I promise to post when I do.

I hope that it what it is, folks on vacation. I would be so sad if my recipient didn't receive hers because it was lost in the mail. :( But I would make another one!! :)
I watched episode 1 of the quilt challenge video. Wow!! Those ladies are so talented! Some haven't been quilting all that long and they are amazing! I can't wait to see the next episode! If anyone knows, how often do they come out?

I answered my own question!! :p The videos come out about every week or two. The last one was released on June 8th. So episode 4 should be out shortly!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom