Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
OK Everything changed so much I can not get pictures loaded any more. I can see the picture when I click on my post but it doesn't show in the thread. I am done with this. Not liking these changes. The board is not working for me.
Sorry folks!

OK Everything changed so much I can not get pictures loaded any more. I can see the picture when I click on my post but it doesn't show in the thread. I am done with this. Not liking these changes. The board is not working for me.
Sorry folks!
Sending you my email send me the pic I will post for you and tell me who its from

I just received my MR from Anna6, beautiful beautiful:love. I love everything about it. Plus a great pack of goodies and a hand written note, I'll treasure it almost as much as the rest, no one writes when they can type anymore. I'll send a pic soon.
I sent my MR off last Tuesday with a tracking #, it say's it was delivered last Thursday so she must be away from home or unable to sign on. I found my way back through my email.

can't wait to see it OldrustyHen!! I haven't tried sending pics yet. I don't know how I got back on. They said my email address was invalid, but when I tried to change my password, I received an email back from them saying my password had been changed. Didn't understand that. I contacted the powers that be 3 times about it. I told them I didn't want to change my email address. I could see posts, but couldn't post myself. Then suddenly I was back on. It took about 24 hours. I hope others aren't having that experience. I was so frustrated!

I like the idea of a tracking #. I'll do that next time.

20170614_192357.jpg So very pretty and the colors are right on. Even sent a book, what a great gift for a retired librarian! That mini flashlight will work great for threading that, at times -- needle.

Sorry folks!
I hope that doesn't mean your going to leave us.

Back
Top Bottom