Muscovy hatching 10 days early

fl.gif

Please let it be a girl...
fl.gif

Baby is doing fine. We have it by itself until it is not so wobbly. We introduced the new one to the 2 siblings and they were preening it and talking to it. Hopefully we can put them together tomorrow. DD had the camera last and I don't know where she left it and she's asleep, so I'll post pictures tomorrow.

wow! was considering trying to get some muscovy eggs to hatch, or hatchlings, etc, but now im freaked out about scammers and ignorant people trying to swindle me. i had a rescue white muscovy duckling, and didnt know what was at first, and thought was from eventual lethal injuries (itd been trampled then pecked at and tossed around by older/adult drakes after being stuffed as extra in sale cage with them, then tossed out into sun on roadside, then they charged me two bucks just to take it barely even twitchy and limp), that it never quacked or other usual duck stuff, and seemed to hate bathing besides me holding to clean off in sink.

if she doesnt end up with any, or any pure, or only one muscovy.. can someone or ones, send her some extra eggs, just so we can all see an assured happy ending?

Last edited:
Now I have at least 2 girls for eggs.
Still not sure about Niblet. Niblet is growing dark feathers on the top of the head that have a green sheen, but has been making nests like a female would.

Did your lil Muscovy duckling live?

wow! was considering trying to get some muscovy eggs to hatch, or hatchlings, etc, but now im freaked out about scammers and ignorant people trying to swindle me. i had a rescue white muscovy duckling, and didnt know what was at first, and thought was from eventual lethal injuries (itd been trampled then pecked at and tossed around by older/adult drakes after being stuffed as extra in sale cage with them, then tossed out into sun on roadside, then they charged me two bucks just to take it barely even twitchy and limp), that it never quacked or other usual duck stuff, and seemed to hate bathing besides me holding to clean off in sink.

if she doesnt end up with any, or any pure, or only one muscovy.. can someone or ones, send her some extra eggs, just so we can all see an assured happy ending?

Back
Top Bottom